Friday, May 23, 2008

One Year Old



Yesterday Aaron had his first birthday! It has been so much fun to think back on the last year and all that he has brought into our home. What a sweet little boy he is!

To be completely honest, my heart was a little heavy as we prepared to celebrate. It is tough at times not having family close by, and this was a particularly rough occassion for me. Part of this stems from the fact that my baby is now one year old and he hasn't spent much time around our family. No one really knows what makes him Aaron. That is my purpose for starting this blog like I have been saying I was going to do for 6 months now. I hope to be able to close the gap a little by sharing a few pictures and such every now and then. As I have finally discovered the process though, I am afraid I could easily become addicted to this blogging stuff! I will try not to overdo it and just give you mostly the highlights. We miss you all and love you tons!

No comments: