Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Cake




Aaron had a baseball glove and ball for his cake. We sat him down in front of it to dig in, but he wasn't so sure. I tried putting his hands and feet in it and he would start to get squirmy and whiny. Much to his dismay he accidently got his foot in it. Even after trying it he wasn't all that thrilled with the idea. I finally decided to get out a fork, at which point the story began to change. He ended up eating some and seemed to enjoy it once we weren't trying to make him bath in it.

We invited some friends from the ward to share in the fun. Aaron finished the party with a bath, and going to bed while everyone stayed and played.

He is such a fun baby and continues to show us new parts of his little person every day! As for me, I am glad we all made it through the first year alive. :)

No comments: