Friday, July 11, 2008

We're Going on a Trip!









I don't know about you, but I have the theme song to Little Einstiens in my head. We didn't go on a trip in our favorite rocket ship, but we spent plenty of time in the van or Zoomzy as we affectionately call her. We traveled to Arlington Virginia last week to spend some time with Kasey, Kathryn and Jakson and see some sights in the area. We had a great time at the beach, watching the fireworks, playing a lot and enjoying some great food and fun sights. Thanks for a great time Kasey and Kathryn.


We also came home with a few new "family members" as Isaac calls them. We got two hermit crabs at Bethany Beach in Deleware. Their names are Tiger and Panda. The pictures I am adding Isaac and Meagan took by themselves. They are pretty proud of those crabs.
I had a hard time choosing which beach pictures to share. We had such a great time. Isaac dove into the waves over and over and over again. Meagan and Aaron had a great time in the gigantic sandbox and would have stayed there all day if we had let them. I think we took about 1/2 the beach in sand back with us!

No comments: